Gringo hero

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hello folks,

I've glad to present you my new game: Gringo Hero ( ). It's about a tourist visiting the Brazilian World Cup.

I wanna thank the Scirra team to create Construct, without it, it would be impossible to create the game in so short time (two weeks).

Hope you guys enjoy:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hehe, Tells the story of the world cup pretty well. for although I found a glitch when I was attacked by a big butterfly, then the club was stuck being held out horizontally, which meant I could easily attack people, but was unfortunately place near the groin, looked a bit rude. hehe

• Thank you very much for the feedback! The glitch already happened with me, I'm trying to find it. It seens that it has some situation that i'm not predicting.

• nice game, has a cute graphic haha

Hope u find and fix the bug fluke939 tells u

Luck!

• I liked the contextual sound based on where you are standing, I don't know how to do that yet!

• I liked the contextual sound based on where you are standing, I don't know how to do that yet!

I'm using invisible sprites that detect collisions with the player, working as a trigger.

I made 2 types of trigger: 'turn audio on' and 'turn audio off'

And put the sequence: 'turn audio off' ---some space greater than player.width----'turn audio on'---some space greater than player.width----'turn audio off'

So the area I wanna play the music is all covered by the 'turn audio on'. The 'turn audio off' can have a small width.

And I used directional sound, playing in the main object of the area.

I don't know if I was to much clear, I can made an article or something more detailed.

• I found the glitch!

It is my fault, I copied the player platform commands from my other game, and there it has the falling animation. I forgot to remove it, so when the player start falling, it calls the "on fall" event and set the animation to "Falling", but it doesn't exist, so it continues in the same animation.

The glitch occurred if the "Fire" animation ends in the same time of the "on fall" event, it stayed in the "Fire" animation forever.

Thanks guys! =)

• BEST GAME EVER!!! I played it till the end! poor neymar & congarts for germany for the winning. Awesome game! but i wished if I could get down, since when I get on the staduim I can't get down unless I fall from the edge.

• BEST GAME EVER!!! I played it till the end! poor neymar & congarts for germany for the winning. Awesome game! but i wished if I could get down, since when I get on the staduim I can't get down unless I fall from the edge.

Thank you very much!!! Oh, you couldn't get down because I used the standard platform behavior from Construct.

• Love the graphics, enjoyed the game.

• Thank you!! The graphics was done by Vinicius Oppido, my coworker. His job is amazing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)