My Game of 99 events(free)

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi all, this is J441167.

I created a game with 99 events with construct 2 Free Edition.

Check it out, and leave comments on the game or here,

Thanks.

Title: AXO - The Episode of X

scirra.com/arcade/shooter/1228/axo-the-episode-of-x

• Good start to a game. Have you considered giving the player more than one health point? I found stage 3 quite difficult already. Or perhaps allow the player to continue the level from where they left off, with eliminated enemies still gone.

Cheers!

• Good start to a game. Have you considered giving the player more than one health point? I found stage 3 quite difficult already. Or perhaps allow the player to continue the level from where they left off, with eliminated enemies still gone.

Cheers!

More than 1 health? Yes, i planned to, but realised the event limit before i wanted to implement it.. =/.

Level 3 is hard for a reason..

All levels starting from lv 3 onwards will test different weakness of players.. ^_^.

^_^

• I like it. Managed to do level 3 after 5 mins of trying. It's way too hard though. It goes from one extreme to the other. I was ready for closing the game, it's frustrating, it stops being fun.

The level after that is ridiculous and disabling the ability to restart on the final level is madness. Good idea, good game considering the 99 event limit but it definitely needs to be more user friendly in terms of the difficulty.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I like it. Managed to do level 3 after 5 mins of trying. It's way too hard though. It goes from one extreme to the other. I was ready for closing the game, it's frustrating, it stops being fun.

The level after that is ridiculous and disabling the ability to restart on the final level is madness. Good idea, good game considering the 99 event limit but it definitely needs to be more user friendly in terms of the difficulty.

i see, Thanks for the comment..

While this game was originally created with 1024 X 768..

Maybe it's easier when it's with a wider screen..

Thanks for the feedback, i'll take note.. ^_^.

• dont give in about the difficulty unless you actually want to change it. Sure it might make ppl not want to play it but theres plenty of ppl that look for that kinda challenge. Just think about games like I wanna be the guy or Cat Mario or Dark Souls

• I beat it! Pretty fun actually. In the last level, I could try as many times as I wanted, though.

Just put lives instead of changing that so dramatically.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)