[Free] Sewer Fish!

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
this asset includes over 200 sprites for creating underground sewer and dungeon environments
  • I Just finished my first app use Construct 2 yesterday. Sewer Fish is a Flappy Bird like game but this time your in the sewer. I know your all probably suck of Flappy Bird Clones. But that didn't stop me. Check it out and let me what you think.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .sewerfish

If you have any questions on how I made it, just ask.

Thanks!

• I played your game on my old LG phone with Android 2.3. It worked fine.

I thought that the background graphics looked nice and liked the choice of "Game Over" text. Funny that you made a green flappy bird for the SewerFish.

I have some questions:

1. I am wondering what aspect ratio did you use when you made this game? The Score, Game Over and other such text look like they are all a bit to the left on my 45mm x 68mm screen. You could make the word "Score" and "Best" like 50% bigger so it easy to read-it's too tiny as it is and you have tons of room to work with.

2. Did you mean not to scroll the very bottom?

3. How big was the size of your background picture?

4. What did you use to "sign" your game? the tutorial here? (I haven't done this yet.)

5. Was using Ludei as a wrapper easy? Any trouble with that?

6. Any weird issues at all when you were making the game?

7. Did you understand what that "opt out" on Google Play store was all about that I keep hearing about?

One more thing, I would put the name of your game and whatever information you want the player to remember on your Game Over screen or take them back to the start screen so that the player can remember it more.

• 1. I am wondering what aspect ratio did you use when you made this game? The Score, Game Over and other such text look like they are all a bit to the left on my 45mm x 68mm screen. You could make the word "Score" and "Best" like 50% bigger so it easy to read-it's too tiny as it is and you have tons of room to work with.

2. Did you mean not to scroll the very bottom?

3. How big was the size of your background picture?

4. What did you use to "sign" your game? the tutorial here? (I haven't done this yet.)

5. Was using Ludei as a wrapper easy? Any trouble with that?

6. Any weird issues at all when you were making the game?

7. Did you understand what that "opt out" on Google Play store was all about that I keep hearing about?

One more thing, I would put the name of your game and whatever information you want the player to remember on your Game Over screen or take them back to the start screen so that the player can remember it more.

1. I used 480x800 or 3:5 ratio with "Fullscreen in browser" set to Scale outer so it should fit all screen sizes. the scale outer is whats making the text go to the left. I did not have a phone of that size to test it on. I just happy it worked.

2. Yes, since I had scrolling background

3. The background is 2072x540

4. I used this tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/861/ho ... id-app-apk it help a lot. make sure your not using JR7 it will not work.

5. Ludei/Cocoonjs was easy to use and My app works lot better after using it.

6. This is first app with Construct so everything seemed weird. lol

7. I don't know. There is a one time fee of $25 for a developer account on google play but you can share your app without google. $25 is for the account not per app.

Thank you for the feedback.

• I tried it on my Galaxy tablet and it worked fine.

My tablet for some reason has given me an error message when the background was bigger than 2024x2024, so you might want to keep that in mind.

Thanks for the info!

• TheDoctor

Thank you for all the feedback. Can you send me the specs on your tablet. Im going to try to make a emulator for it. I did not get that error my nexus 10 tablet.

• TheDoctor

Thank you for all the feedback. Can you send me the specs on your tablet. Im going to try to make a emulator for it. I did not get that error my nexus 10 tablet.

I didn't get any errors when running your app. Just saying I have seen that error before on my tablet.

• Oh Ok, thank you

• Knight05 Can you share your capx. i only want to implement the part when fish dies then game over signs comes and fish doesn't disappears. In my game character disappears.

• ashar Sure why not. there is free template out now anyway.

Please do not re-upload or post any of my work. My clone doesn't need a clone.

I have also add this game to the Firefox & Amazon app stores. If you like it please Rate.

Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .sewerfish

Firefox

https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/sewer-fish/

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Sewer-Fish/dp/B00 ... sewer+fish

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice, but how did you get some many downloads so fast? (because you don't really have a lot of reviews in comparison with it)

The multiple language discription is also a big plus!

5 stars.

• Knight05 You saved my life. I will rate your games for sure. Thank you so much.

• Thank you Derqs & It didn't get 500 downloads over night, I posted this game on google play about month and a half ago. But most of downloads are due to the language translations of store listing. However It did got 163 downloads in only two day on Firefox Marketplace. no competition

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)