[FREE] IQ Game

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • hello

this is my second game that i have made by c2 pleas need some download and reviews hope you guyz are will help me "IQ Math Game"

play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... iqmathgame

• Here are my thoughts - hopefully you find some valid points

IQ is a little bit misleading - very simple and basic math quiz - like 6-8=? - so not much of IQ stuff in there.

Would like to see difficult equations on "hard" mode (with more time) and not only a shorter timer.

Also "Easy" gets very fast very not "Easy"

Question: why do you need so many permissions for this game?

And kind of a bug on MY device - after a fullscreen commercial (that are shown way too often) I couldn't close it (was partly under my top menu).

Edit: very nice and neat design - really good choice

• Question: why do you need so many permissions for this game?

what you mean by that? waht are the permission that is asking

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you install - the Google App Store tells you which permissions you will give to this app

In your case the permissions aren't too bad - but I prefer games with as little permissions as possible.

Translated from german (so paraphrased)

1. In-App-Purchase

2. photo/media/files

3, memory

4. WLAN-connection information

5. device-ID & call informations

• If you install - the Google App Store tells you which permissions you will give to this app

In your case the permissions aren't too bad - but I prefer games with as little permissions as possible.

Translated from german (so paraphrased)

1. In-App-Purchase

2. photo/media/files

3, memory

4. WLAN-connection information

5. device-ID & call informations

hello and thank you .... i have IAP that i put already i am currently implementing that.. how to remove photo mediea and memory .. wlan anyhow need for display ads right? device ID need right? any ideas what this device id call information?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)