Foxy's Adventure on Steam

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • This is my old project that I released on Steam. The game was constantly updated and a number of bugs were fixed. The game is quite optimized because it was ported for android devices (not released). I did a quick test on the Steam Deck handheld so you can see how it works. Personally, I'm glad that I don't need to port it to other consoles and worry about how it will work on portable consoles.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Link to the page - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1333430/Foxys_Adventure/?l=polish

P.S The game was also ported to the Construct 3 engine

however my license ran out and it was forgotten (maybe I'll come back to it another time).

Tagged:

• I like the landmark idea of stage selection, giving iconic representation what the stage resemble of.

• Thanks alextro! I agree. The water effect is also nice. I added the reflection effect of this one object. (I mean the map of the worlds).

• There are some new changes after the last update.

I've added some new effect to flying insects + new opponent in the second world.

I think you will like it;)

• Nice progress. However since the character moving fast it makes viewport/camera moving fast too. I feel uneasy due to that dizziness. Perhaps slower camera movement with anticipated space/room where character will move into.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Another latest update for Foxy's Adventure on February 14/2023. I'm hoping it's the last one because I'm focusing on another 'hack and slash game.

The game is fast and hard because it was intended to be a clone of the Amiga game called "Tearaway Thomas" - youtube.com/watch

The latest game update brings a number of changes:

* New enemies have been added to the game

* Improved the background on several game screens

* Added some sound effects to the game

* Added a fog effect to one of the game screens [at the beginning of the intro]

gameplay - youtube.com/watch

• Feels like Ninja Gaiden mixed up with Chip 'n Dale (Because of audio?). Pretty intens

• Feels like Ninja Gaiden mixed up with Chip 'n Dale (Because of audio?). Pretty intens

Possible (if you meant the game) but my game is not that responsive. Anyway, I had to optimize it again. Now it runs even faster than previous versions.

• TheFaith30 Did you have many issues getting it to run smoothly on the Steam Deck?

I'm currently struggling to get a smooth frame rate from a Construct 3 build.

No idea why. Are you able to share your settings?

• TheFaith30 Did you have many issues getting it to run smoothly on the Steam Deck?

I'm currently struggling to get a smooth frame rate from a Construct 3 build.

No idea why. Are you able to share your settings?

Oh well.. You need to set the screen refresh to 60HZ and not limit

the frame rate in the Steam Deck settings.

Construct 2 settings: Window frame/Resizable window/Kiosk mode

My game was unpacked with nw.js v0.46.0 from Construct2.

Overall it works well and doesn't lag. Other games that I tested on Steam Deck did not cause any problems. They work quite well. It could run even smoother and faster, although it's probably a matter of coding. Games created in Construct 3 may perform even slightly better. However even large projects need to be well optimized;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)