Flappy Bruce Lee

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Full arcade game inspired by Flappy Bird. Simple one-touch controls, and a scoring system.
  • Hello there.

Let me introduce you to my first game made with Construct 2... Flappy Bruce Lee.

Yep another Flappy Bird clone... but with a different KICK !

It's my first finished game, available on the Google Play Store.

I've never played Flappy Bird, but came accross a clone featuring Teemo (from League of Legends) with terrible hit detection and told myself... why not making a clone too.

It was more of a joke than anything else and was intended to be played by my work collegue, but since they liked it, I put it on the Play Store for everyone to enjoy.

My Google Play Store experience

It has been downloaded more than 1500 time, and got some great feedback about it.

I had a hard time figuring out how to sign the .apk at first but thanks to the wonderful people on the forum it made it possible.

FBL had been updated a numerous time already, last update was the "Cosmetic Update" wich added more than 15 costumes to the game (making it a total of 20 costumes).

Too bad I wasn't able to put a leaderboard ingame so people could compete, hell, let's make a real game forth competing for

That's it folks.

You can find FBL on the Play Store or play it on my website.

Good day, good day.

• Good job!

• Looks like fun

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Could be my phone but when I open it I get a black screen and then it goes back to my phone home screen...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)