The gameplay mechanics are simple: Tap to make the miner jump from one rail to the other while avoiding the gears along the way. Initially I wanted to make an 'endless' game but decided along that in development, because there are tons of endless games out there, to instead create a game with a real end and not just a score race.
Basically, the game is one huge streamed level that you must progress through to reach the bottom and see what lies there with change in scenery, graphics and a few 'hidden' easter eggs along the way.
Here's the Google Play Link
Or QR code if you're not reading from your phone:
This is my first game, and since I had absolutely no programming or gamedev experience in the past, it was a real challenge for me (even tough the game mechanics are simple), but it was a really fun ride and I gained a lot of knowledge along the way.
I mainly created it in order to learn and to make the 'foundation' for future games and ideas that I have planned.
I would really love to hear your feedback and criticism especially on:
- Is it too hard or too easy?
- How is the performance (especially when the bottom ad is loaded. If it causes performance issues I might remove the ad entirely)
- Do you believe the ads are too intrusive and if so, would you rather have them show up less (like once every 5 game plays) or pay a few cents to remove the ads entirely?
- On a scale of 1-10 how 'fun' did you think it is?
- Any improvements that you would like to see.