Elengrad - 2d fantasy platformer

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • Hello Guys,

I would like to invite you to play a game I prepared for one month long game jam.

Title: Elengrad

Genre: Platformer

Where to play: https://xiris.itch.io/elengrad

Gameplay time: Aprox. 1.5h+

Platform: Browser game hosted on itch.io

Mobile support: Not yet

Story:

Elengrad was once a dangerous land. Full of magic and monsters. Good King Borgar seeing people suffering and fighting hard for their lives decided to send his best warriors to destroy all the evil in the world. And it worked. The land became safe and people were living happily. Or so it seemed...

Good King Borgar died of age and so most of the brave warriors did. Short after that all evil returned. Sons of the ones that once defeated dark forces decided to travel the world and help poor, unprepared people.

And so did Eric. This young, brave man decided to return to a small village he used to visit often in his childhood. What problems will he find there? What secrets will he discover?

Version: 0.90

Fully playable version with all the story. Game play requires heavy testing in order to find bugs to fix and improvements that can be done. There is a list of improvements pending however I will publish it after the game jam rating time is over.

Screenshots:

• Really accomplished, nicely done!

How many completed projects have you done in C2 so far? And outside of that?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you so much! :) This is my second 'finished' project in Construct 2. To be fairly honest I play with similar tools (The Games Factory, Multimedia Fusion) for around 15 years. I am also working as a developer and that helps a little bit with skills around the project :).

By the way there is new version of the game with quite a few improvements:

xiris.itch.io/elengrad/devlog/101402/major-update-v-093

• Definitely going to try it out today!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)