DUO-OR-DIE (GAME FEEDBACK PLEASE)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hey, all I just uploaded my lasted game to the ARCADE and would love your feedback. If you have a moment please check it out and let me know what you think.

Your thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated Constructive or otherwise.

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/racing-games/duo-or-die-22697

Thank you in advance...

• That's a neat concept you've got there! It's really hard to get used to the gameplay, mostly because a) I'll reflexively move both cars (or just the wrong one), or b) I'll move a car too soon and it will hit something next to it. That's not a criticism, just a comment.

For whatever reason, the full screen button in the arcade wouldn't work on my phone. That's not your fault, but perhaps you may want to consider adding your own fullscreen button?

Also, are there keyboard controls for this? Since the controls are so simple, it should be pretty easy to support both touchscreens and keyboards (unless you've already done so and I haven't noticed).

Next, there are some spelling and grammatical errors on the instructions page (like "vehicals"). Might want to take another look at that.

Lastly, the gameplay seems rather repetitive, with nothing but stationary things to hit and stationary cars to avoid (unless I just never got far enough to see anything else). I think it would be cool to add some random events, powerups, moving obstacles, or whatever else just to keep it interesting.

Anyway, it's a fun game to pick up and play for a couple of minutes. Nice job!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • MoscowModder - Thank you for your feedback and those are exactly the things I wanted to know. I started making it for an app then just fell into PC mode so you can use the mouse to click to move if you're on a PC. I didn't really test it for mobile even though it started that way.

Everything else you said is right on the money and I certainly appreciate your time and well thought out comments.

I will definitely be updated it soon. I had already had in mind to do a 10-second smash all, and a avoid animals and pedestrian crossing the road thing.

You think something like that?

Thank you so much.

• Yeah, those sound like neat ideas.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)