I have created this runner/3-Match puzzle hybrid called "Dream Holder".
Currently is only on Windows 8 Store:
In this first release, I am only showing the "infinite mode", and more features are still to come.
Basically, you have to create 3-matches to perform the actions on the runner. Those actions are only triggered when the character is on collision with the different obstacles.
Bugs Fixed in the new release (126.96.36.199):
1. The puzzle icons on the menu have the drag and drop property enabled, so you can move them :P
2. You can move/jump the enemies/character with the keyboard
The new version (just released) have the following additions:
1. Instructions provided - however, you still need to be a little intuitive on the controls and gameplay.
2. Drag and drop is removed, added a "swipe" gesture to move the puzzle icons
3. Integration with clay.io for Leaderboard.
4. Better performance (specially in ARM)
Please have a time to download it, and give feedback/suggestions
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40577508/DreamHolder/Screenshot1.png" border="0" />
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40577508/DreamHolder/Screenshot2.png" border="0" />