Destroy Berlin! a game about gentrification

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • We just released our first satirical online game, made with Construct2.

It is a kind of reverse tower defense, where you have to dispatch police units to beat up ugly poor people woh refuse to make space for the beautiful and wealthy.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/imDickicht/zerst-rt-zerst-rt

If you have any comments or ideas how to improve the game please tell me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cool! I don't live in Berlin so a lot of satire probably went past me but of course the problem isn't confined to Berlin.

It feels a bit silly to talk about in a game like this but I think the game would be a bit smoother with some balance changes.

Like, it took me some time to figure out that being photographed also give you energy. It would be better if I knew that from the start and if there was more cocaine around. I needed to be photographed just to keep my energy up, which meant popularity was never a problem (or was that intentional?).

I wasn't sure what was happening with the coloured bars over the police.

• The Kreuzberg Problem Same down here in Frankfurt.

Will give your game a try when I'm home.

• Cool! I don't live in Berlin so a lot of satire probably went past me but of course the problem isn't confined to Berlin.

It feels a bit silly to talk about in a game like this but I think the game would be a bit smoother with some balance changes.

Like, it took me some time to figure out that being photographed also give you energy. It would be better if I knew that from the start and if there was more cocaine around. I needed to be photographed just to keep my energy up, which meant popularity was never a problem (or was that intentional?).

I wasn't sure what was happening with the coloured bars over the police.

Thanks for the feedback, Erfeo! I will change the balancing and manual. Unfortunately it takes Kongregate 1-2 days to update.

Is there also displacement in your city?

• Haha, I definitely liked it.

It's a sweet and funny little mini-game with crude humour. Interesting concept and nice art-style though.

Thanks for that.

• Ah man, Kongregate won't let me play on a tablet. But I bet it's possible

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)