Derez [infinite] on the arcade

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
A procedurally generated infinite runner in 3D for Construct 3!
  • Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a game I worked on the past two weeks. In a infinite runner, nothing too fancy, nothing revolutionary, but cut me some slack, is my first game in the arcade ;)

Derez on Scirra Arcade

I'm uploading it to Facebook tomorrow (I hope).

In the options menu, you can change the theme of the game, and the difficulty. Also, you'll get bonus score if you play it on hard or wtf.

I can't still get to work the scores page, which should take scores from Scirra... but if I can fix that, I'll update it.

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks!

Luke

• Looks quite good, although I imagine colour-blind people would have hard time playing it, since everything's different shades of magenta. :)

• Hi Niko !

Thanks for the feedback! Good point there... I should state that if you're color blind you can play it with the theme 'paez', which is mostly monotone and more bright.

Thanks again! :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I love this game, but it's really hard to see things with the default theme. I've found Paez to be the best.

• Hi Nijek!

I've been struggling with the general exposure/gamma of the themes, since my monitor is not exactly accurate and I haven't been able to test it on other computers, so this feedback is great!

Thanks! I'm uploading a new version with increased brightness :)

• Hi Nijek!

I've been struggling with the general exposure/gamma of the themes, since my monitor is not exactly accurate and I haven't been able to test it on other computers, so this feedback is great!

Thanks! I'm uploading a new version with increased brightness :)

Yay! This is a great game.

• Well, I made some adjustments and integrated with Facebook.

I don't know if I should make a new topic, so I'll post it here if anyone is interested :D

Derez on Facebook

• Well, I made some adjustments and integrated with Facebook.

I don't know if I should make a new topic, so I'll post it here if anyone is interested :D

https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/derezzed

Nice!

• I've updated the game, now is easier to see the platforms, and the scroll to the character is much more smoother thanks to Yann who gave me advice. :)

• And I uploaded it to Kongregate also. ;)

Derez on Kongregate

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)