Cubeeo (In Space)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • Hi,

I joined this place a couple days ago. I just uploaded my first effort. Please enjoy it here:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/other-games/cubeeo-inspace-23137

Thanks. I will humbly and graciously accept your feedback... and then bonk you on the head with it, because I won't know how to do what you suggest I do, but maybe I'll learn... anyway...

Thanks,

Cubeeo

• Hi,

I played it, died on Hyper Space as it was way to fast for me to react to.

Feedback? here are a couple of ideas:

• maybe the game area could be bigger to allow more reaction time
    • maybe instead of a huge speed increase on Hyper Space speed can be increased by a smaller amount each level

Cheers,

COSMOS

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • - maybe the game area could be bigger to allow more reaction time

- maybe instead of a huge speed increase on Hyper Space speed can be increased by a smaller amount each level

Both legitimate approaches. However, I wanted to make something playable on a phone. Size-wise, at least. Obviously, the mechanics aren't phone capable, as of now.

So, I'd be more inclined to fiddle with the speed. There is a very noticeable gap between the levels of speed. Maybe too much. Personally, I'd want to retain the super fast portion, and maybe insert a middle-ground of speed in the middle. Maybe it's cruel to users, but I enjoyed how hard it got. I still haven't beaten the game straight through. On the flip side, I also like that some of it is very doable.

Thanks for playing Cubeeo (In Space) and telling me your thoughts. Sounds like your experience playing it was quite similar to mine - easy then hard, without a middle ground.

You know what is that I love about it - it makes me laugh, in the weirdest way. You're playing this game, thinking, "okay, I got the hang of this" and then you're toast, and I can't help but laugh, even though I just died. Anyone else get that feeling?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)