Cube The Runners - 2 Players Game!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • A simple isometric tap tap runner game made in Construct 2!

Play it Here : http://m.twoplayergames.org/cube-the-runners.html

• Wow! This is a really great game! The art is amazing, and the gameplay is snappy and satisfying (No floating crap). My only complaint is that, while in principle, being able to move back and forth and jump with the same button works well, the system inst quite polished enough to work well when you are switching back and forth between the actions. I would suggest that you either: Make jump and move, controlled with different buttons, Have systems in place so that you don't have to switch between jumping and moving quickly, only have either jumping or switching, or just polish the system a lot more. Also objects in the foreground occasionally go behind other object, seemingly at random.

Overall a great game that just needs a little work to become amazing!

• Also, doing a multiple jumps in quick succession, feels unnecessarily difficult. I would either not let multiple jumps spawn within on tile of each-other. or just polish jumping.

• WOW ! I really love it game play is very easy and the art is amazing . Maybe you can make it online multiplayer ?!

Good luck

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Also, doing a multiple jumps in quick succession, feels unnecessarily difficult. I would either not let multiple jumps spawn within on tile of each-other. or just polish jumping.

You're right.The game needs some improvements.Thank you!

• WOW ! I really love it game play is very easy and the art is amazing . Maybe you can make it online multiplayer ?!

Good luck

No,I haven't learned how to do multiplayer Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)