Cthulhu's Tomb Demo 1

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • Hi all,

this is my first work on Construct 2 (i found it simply lovely), and i will appreciate any kind of feedback to improve and correct my work-in-progress game. Or just to know if you like it or not. ^^

It's an early demo of an almost finished lv.1 of my point and click wanna be game, titled "Cthulhu's Tomb".

And now the link:

Cthulhu's Tomb Demo

Thank you all in advance.

• Complex, I liked ^^

It's a great game to start with, awesome to see your skills man, you're really rocking!

• Thank you! ^^

• Nice work Tearsir. And I applaud your avatar! :D

Where did you get the music (or is it a sound effect that sounds like music)? It is very creepy and set the mood perfectly.

One issue I noticed is when the character is path finding around a corner, it reaches the destination point then keeps going. When walking in a straight line, this doesn't happen.

Keep up the good work! I don't think you can ever go wrong with anything Cthulhu related.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your feed, i will verify and try to correct the problem if i can.

I got the music/sound effects from a compilation of free sound effects. Unfortunately at the moment i got no link (not saved). Anyway is easy to find by Google (i did this way :P )

P.s.

Mr. White rulez! ;)

• That was surprisingly fun and hard.

It's simple, reminds me of something I'd play in a Warcraft 3 map!

• Thank you so much!

Maybe there is some kind of influence, considering i played for long time and still playing the Blizzard masterpieces ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)