Always wanted to own your digital little pet or critter on the go? Now is the opportunity to own one! Play My Critter as you can design your own critter from scratch and become a great parent by feeding, bathing, and playing with your critter. Best of all, this game is free!!!
<img src="https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t31/1601709_10202977034257275_1789969270_o.jpg" border="0">
<img src="https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1/1601132_10202977095538807_1971544636_n.jpg" border="0">
<img src="https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/994123_10202977091258700_1123170056_n.jpg" border="0">
<img src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/63519_10202977087578608_1989615747_n.jpg" border="0">
- Play Mini Games to level and gain money for your critter. ( Only 2 minigames available right now. Shooter and Platformer. More coming soon in future updates.)
- Feed your critter for when it's hungry. Purchase food from the shop.
- Customize your critter by purchasing more colors and body parts from the shop.
- Like My Critter? Consider becoming a VIP which removes the nagging ads and more features.
- Day and Night System (Backyard and the Bedroom changes according to your timezone.)
- Real-time Event system. (Special Events i.e Christmas, Halloween, etc) (You can't change your device's calendar and expect it to happen, you will have to wait for an update.)
- Quick Game Updates!
* Coming Soon *
- More Minigames
- Banking system (deposit/withdraw money and earn bonus $$$ over time.)
- Valentine's Day event
- Better social features
- Take screenshots of your critter and share it with the world on Facebook and Twitter.
- New Body Types
I'm about 20% disappointed with this project due to the features I couldn't implement that I didn't want to. At first, I was using Crosswalk, but it didn't support iAP and the performance was lower than Ludei's CocoonJS. Not to mention the export size.. So until Crosswalk is improved, I will switch them. Exporting to CocoonJS was a pain in the ass. Game Previewing over WiFi and making zip builds to test in Ludei's CocoonJS phone app didn't show any problems. It was after submitting the zip build and Ludei spitting out debug and release .apk... It's not stable at all. It would go through each of these..
1.) Game instantly closing out..
2.) After Ludei Splash logo, closes out..
3.) During some gameplay, app closes out..
Tried this on two mid-range phones with Android 4.0+. Ludei's response to C2 is like watching paint dry. It's near non-existent. I tweeted Ludei multiple times in get ignored. They rather retweet others praising their system. I don't even think iAP purchases still even work for me atm. I'm using the new multiplatform iAP, but I'm still not fully sure if that works yet. I will be updating this app every 2 weeks though. I did enjoy developing a "Tamagotchi" like concept though. I'm currently trying to build a Windows 8 version, but I'm coming across build problems on that I may ask about later..