I present to you my new game "Crazy Word Game", available on android and downloadable from the playstore:
This is a hardcore French anagram game developed with construct 2.
Here are some technical characteristics of the game that I have set up:
- An authentication / connection system with Firebase and Google Oauth 2.0.
- Management of level selection in homemade slide and star system and unlocking of levels managed via ajax / php / mysql.
- Implementation of a shop with purchase of bonuses and rewarded videos system with availability timer.
- Bonus management to help the game progress.
- Integration of a virtual currency.
- The physics engine of the game is managed with the Chipmunk and LiteTween plug-ins.
- The anagram recognition engine has managed via a json file with preloading of possible words / points based on the ODS7 dictionary and inject into an array to optimize the validation of the words.
- The star gauge / level of points / higscore is fully dynamic via a json file.
- The processing of player data has been managed with ajax / php / mysql with a security of transfers by cryptage.
- Not being a graphic designer, the graphics are 60% from free packs and 40% homemade.
- The monetization of the game is done with Google AdMob with the integration of a banner, interstitial ads and rewarded videos.
- For export in signed apk format to the playstore, the framework used is Cordova and the Android Studio compiler (rip phonegap build)
The game can be downloaded here:
Finally, I would like to thank all those who helped me at the beginning of my learning of the construct 2 software and who allowed me to carry out this project in particular R0J0hound, dop2000 and Chadori