Well, I've been working on a casual-style game for a few days. It is a chain reaction game called Color Bombs.
Click to Play COLOR BOMBS.
Let me know what you think. Is it good? Does it suck? Too many bloated goats? Not enough pizza?
Original Post - 09/06/2013
* mouse and touch controls
* 20 levels to play
* animated title screen
* simple music and sound effects
Updated Post - 09/23/2013
* 60 levels to play (added 20 advanced and 20 timed levels)
* results screen
* various other tweaks and fixes
Updated Post - 10/18/2013
* timed levels improved - 10 seconds start after you create bomb
* advanced levels improved - bomb speed varies and bomb blockers in each level
* balanced level win conditions
* some art updated
* various gameplay tweaks
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19970748/ColorBombs.png" border="0">
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19970748/ColorBombs2.png" border="0">
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19970748/ColorBombs3.png" border="0">
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19970748/ColorBombs4.png" border="0">