You Can't Escape! - BETA

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Escape the jet fighter and survive as long as you can!
  • It�s finally the time that you�ve all been waiting for! THE BETA IS HERE! The BETA has enhanced upon all previous entries in the following ways:

Added two more playable levels, with their own set of obstacles. Improved graphics for all Characters, tiles, and many more Added Gameplay boosts that can be purchased in order to escape easier (But you�ll still die anyways) Added sound/music Added level and player effects Revamped the Level/Character select menu Added a couple easter eggs (Hint: Collect enough survivors in a round, but only on certain levels) Overall gameplay tweaks Tons of bugs crushed Tweaked difficulty of some levels Improved stability

All that being said, the game is nearing completion, but it�s still not there yet. We want to hear what you guys have to say. What do you think we could do to improve gameplay, mechanics, and overall fun? Please take our survey here (Or click the survey button on the main menu in the game) and respond to this post or send us an email at: oobentertainmentjnd@gmail.com

Things still to come:

More Sound

Changing scoring style to incorporate coins and survivors into high score

Player Suggestions depending on feedback and survey results (BECAUSE WE LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS!)

Please remember to provide feedback VIA survey, email, or response.Click HERE to play the BETA!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Everyone, sorry for posting again, but we really need some feedback. We aren't sure if the game is too hard, or the menus are too confusing. A lot of time and money has been put in and we are very excited to bring it to the players, but we need to know what the players would like to see. You name it, we'll bring it to you :)

• Getting feedback from these forums to get people here to try your Beta is very low. I played it and I didn't see any problems to be honest. Nice concept and I enjoyed trying it out.

• Very nice game. My only problem was the screen size. It's so big, I couldn't see it all on my laptop and had to scroll to see left or right side.

• Thanks guys! Hey Cow, good to see you again :)   That's something we've heard about too, I guess we'll have to fix it up!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)