May I present my C2 JSON Manager tool that permits easy management of nested dictionary and array objects, in a format that can be directly imported into c2. I started this as a side-line project to support some other work - and hopefully you will also find it useful! It's free to use (and ad supported).
- Import a c2 .json file (from dictionary / array AsJSON string) - either as a file-read or a paste from clipboard.
- Create a blank dictionary or array.
- Create arrays within arrays within dictionaries within.... etc. You get the idea. Unlimited nested data structures.
- Paste additional AsJSON strings into arrays and dictionaries.
- Delete rows / columns of array data and delete keys of dictionaries.
- Undo your data mistakes, if required (within current edit level).
- Change displayed X / Y axes.
- Use zero array values as axis headings - optional.
- Save the current array / dictionary from within the data structure.
- Save the whole data structure before continuing to edit it.
- Creates an alert if you duplicate a dictionary key.
- Export to Windows 10 / 8.1 (maybe) - if there's enough interest (I might do it anyway just for the experience...).
- Done: Duplicate key name check.
- Search the data for a string (again, maybe, depending on interest and my ability).
- Any other ideas?
Please feel free to check it out and I would be grateful for any bug reports of suggestions for improvement.