C2 JSON Data Manager

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
LevelsManager is a Construct 2 & 3 plugin to manage your worlds and levels easily
  • May I present my C2 JSON Manager tool that permits easy management of nested dictionary and array objects, in a format that can be directly imported into c2. I started this as a side-line project to support some other work - and hopefully you will also find it useful! It's free to use (and ad supported).

Summary:

Completed:

• Import a c2 .json file (from dictionary / array AsJSON string) - either as a file-read or a paste from clipboard.
    • Create a blank dictionary or array.
    • Create arrays within arrays within dictionaries within.... etc. You get the idea. Unlimited nested data structures.
    • Paste additional AsJSON strings into arrays and dictionaries.
    • Delete rows / columns of array data and delete keys of dictionaries.
    • Undo your data mistakes, if required (within current edit level).
    • Change displayed X / Y axes.
    • Use zero array values as axis headings - optional.
    • Save the current array / dictionary from within the data structure.
    • Save the whole data structure before continuing to edit it.
    • Creates an alert if you duplicate a dictionary key.

To Do:

• Export to Windows 10 / 8.1 (maybe) - if there's enough interest (I might do it anyway just for the experience...).
    • Done: Duplicate key name check.
    • Search the data for a string (again, maybe, depending on interest and my ability).
    • Any other ideas?

Please feel free to check it out and I would be grateful for any bug reports of suggestions for improvement.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A quick demo:

• Update - now contains a Dictionary key check, so you don't inadvertently lose data by duplicating key names.

• It's extremely cool. I'm just not intelligent enough to use it to its full potential!

• Informatica Read JSON helps to learn - How to Import JSON data using Informatica (Read JSON Files or REST API)

Check it out...Hope it Helps:)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)