Let me share my game for Android - Xen Melee PvP. This is my second project created on Construct 2 engine. Thanks a lot to C2 developers for excellent product with great UI and fantastic logic.
Take part in the exciting PvP combats of the aliens for two players at one mobile device.
The Game Features:
The various designs of the alien spacecrafts, combat's extra bonuses, level settings and even a game with the computer AI. The game does not require an Internet connection or Wi-Fi data transfer. As an opponent, you can choose your friend or computer AI.
The direction changes of the flight occurs each time when you touch a movement control button. The shooting works automatically when you approaching the enemy for a short distance.
The Rules of The Game:
1. Please, select a spacecraft type and the space object that will be placed in the center of the field (star, planet, black hole, empty space) on the main menu screen.
2. You start a game with three lives and a full of energy charge of the defensive shields of your spacecraft. If the shields get lost - the player loses one life. The game passes several rounds, until one of the players loses all their lives. If both players lost all their lives at the same time, then the victory will be counted towards the player who scored more game points.
3. The Game Bonuses:
- additional score points,
- bad bonus (large loss of the defensive shields energy),
With time limit:
- increase the rapidity of fire,
- increase the movement speed,
- invisibility for enemy weapons,
- the mines setting.
4. The space objects in the center of the game field:
- a star: damages defensive shields;
- a planet: opens fire from the orbital stations;
- a black hole: makes a total damage and you will lose one life;
- empty space: does not affect.
5. The direction changes of the flight occurs each time when you touch a movement control button. The shooting works automatically when you approaching the enemy for a short distance.
Please, don’t forget to read instruction by touch "?" button on main menu screen.