There's a new version of the Board Horde game on the front page. Here's the change list:
1. A.i. can now get three heroes out at the same time.
2. Dice changes colour to indicate whose go it is (based on a forum suggestion)
3. Status effects now display above the heroes heads. If clicked on, they give a bit of info on what the effect does (also a forum suggestion)
4. A few more attack animations, and instant death anim added.
And here's the marvellous bug list! yaaaaaay!
1. A.i. Occasionally rolls the dice four times when he has no heroes out, and stops the game working (just press back for now, if this happens)
2. A.i.s turn sometimes ends before he can move, or he rolls a six and forgets to move, or he gets a hero out when there's already one stood on the entrance square.
3. If a hero is killed on the entrance square, his HUD picture sometimes still displays as 'out' which causes collision issues with monsters.
4. Sometimes when a blue barbarian dies, he spreads blood all over the bally shop (this is not a feature), and occasionally changes direction mid flight.
5. Sometimes the computer a.i. beats me (clearly a bug, and nothing to do with my playing ability).
6. If the warrior dies when he has a weakened status effect, he sometimes still has the effect present when he's next on the board.
There are more bugs which I mean to fix over the next few days, but if you spot anything I haven't mentioned, or think of any brilliant ways to improve things then please let me know. So far everyone has been hugely helpful, and its been most appreciated (you beautiful marvellous people, you!)
So, as there's two weeks left to the deadline most of my time will be spent refining what I've got, finding and destroying oh so many bugs, and attempting to optimise for mobile phone (which will be the biggest challenge, as the game is best played on a larger touch screen device).
Chin chin, and whatnot.