I uploaded the first demo level (and boss battle) of my inaugural creation, Bella's Jaunt. I plan on updating it with performance enhancements/corrections as well as additional levels as I finish their development.
I've never attempted any kind of game design, development or tangible art�so this project is moving along at a glacial pace. If the pixels are a little raw, keep in mind I've been using painfully rudimentary tools (for the most part.)
Despite the challenges, I eff'ing love this process. Even if fine-tuning the behavior of 'bees' made me want to break things :)
Here is the link to the arcade version:
I enabled it to be played on Safari and is actually pretty responsive on the iPad. PM if you want to check it out via link to the HTML5 index file.