Animal Blocks, free redeem codes!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi C2 Communitie

I have been developing a game with Construct 2 and now that it's finally complete I'm giving free promo codes for Google Play!

ANIMAL BLOCKS IS AVAILABLE ON THESE PLATFORMS:

· GOOGLE PLAY

· AMAZON APPSTORE

· SCIRRA ARCADE

FEATURES:

· Beautiful HD graphics · Three graphic styles (Animal, Classic and Minimal) · Compatible with and optimized for tablets · Game mode easy to learn, hard to master · Hint system to help you on the hardest levels · Thirteen game modes (Classic, Classic Expert, Shape, Shape Expert, Triangular, Triangular Expert, 45 Degrees, 45 Degrees Expert, Hexagonal, Hexagonal Expert, Master, Master Plus and Infinite) · Improve your gaming profile with 54 achievements · Challenge your friends, beat their scores and become the champion of the leaderboard · Video ads are not mandatory, you can get hints or skip a level by watching a video ad if you wish

CONSTRUCT 2 OBJECTS:

· AdmobAds · AJAX · CordovaGame · CordovaIAP · CordovaUnityAds · CordovaVungle · WebStorage · XML

So, if you have any question about how I used those objects, I would be glad to answer it!

VERY NICE, BUT WHERE ARE THE CODES?

· FNZWUVSQX7UAXQVJ9YA1Y9R · TQ6CH0TV6EX7P10EZDJL7QP · E9HN8M4KTGNDX5DDVXHP20A · J4GJ8Z83RFEF9VJYSG5RWT7 · XVBM8AM54WZY33ZJJX8TMSC · 63UN36X6PW85SSB96N5VTTN · 6QHB7ZEWGAXJNW7WLHQP5LT · UVG1UEXEKY7LENP0AF7BRQT · 0VMXY66HTYSYDKG038C18CC · 6Y7G29KSP794VNDWJE69DTQ

If you arrived late and didn't got a code, just follow us at on Twitter and I will send you a promo code to unlock the full version (without ads) of the game for free!

• few glitches inside the bugs lol i smoked some weed and im messing up when im writting... what i meant is few bugs i found 1 the question mark help button on main interface send me to pub:arsil games on search bar inside googleplay store ... and not to ur actual developer page on google store

2 the moment i click credits and music stops and when i go back with all settings enabled music doesnt play anymore no matter what i do... unless i reload the app... you might want to look at that... note i didnt waited for credits to finish i just entered and quited the credits interface then no more music.

3 how do i claim a code? its confusing ... i was thinking u have some redeem thing inside ur app.. il leave the codes for other users i dont mind the ads are non-intrusive.

other than that congrats on release and hope your going to do great with it. big like on quality control of graphics looks sharp.

Also if your looking for a bit of exposure i can write a post about your app and the journey you had developing it on Construct Romania facebook page so we can show what is possible with C2/C3. Keep it!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • First of all, thanks a lot for your feedback.

1. I see your point, I will change the URL to the developer page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev? ... 4923037406

2. Yep, music had a bug, fix already published on Google Play.

3. How to exchange a promo code

Of course you can write a post, C2/C3 is a very powerful tool.

Thanks!

• This game is quite interesting.

It is very fun to play with and very enjoyable.

However I haven't able to use the free redeem codes yet.

Thank you for publishing..

• Sumiron

Here's how to exchange a promo code

Please try again!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)