Angvik

0 favourites
  • Wow, that looks fantastic! Good luck on greenlight.

• Thanks, I did everything except music. I haven't really done much drawing before so I just learned as I went etc.

• Since you're game has been out on Steam I've played it several times, it's really quite fun.

I understand if you don't want to share exactly how many units you're selling, but I was wondering now that you're game has been out for a while how you do you feel sales of your game on Steam are going. Better or worse than expected?

• Better than expected, only confirms in my mind that Steam is by far the largest gaming market.

• Hey wow, congrats on getting to Steam! Gotta try this out.

A quick question if you don't mind - do you know is it possible to do Steam hi scores with C2 at the moment? I'd like to try to get our next game greenlit, but it relies heavily on global leader boards.

• There's no Steam plugin or anything for C2 yet, so everyone put your games on Steam so there will be more demand for a plugin! (there is this thing [>] but no idea what to do with that.)

• There's no Steam plugin or anything for C2 yet, so everyone put your games on Steam so there will be more demand for a plugin! (there is this thing [>] but no idea what to do with that.)

Ok, that's what I thought. Thanks anyway! It seems I have to cook up some system myself then.

Yes, Steam is going to be my targeted platform as well, though it will be a few months. Hopefully, I can get a thread going within a week or two.

But yeah, I'd love to see Steam support. I mean, not everyone is making mobile games, or at least that's not our main goal, so I'm with you on this one.

• sorry if you've answered this already, but I was wondering who did your music?

• Wow it looks great!!

• Thanks for the comments.

And the only problems with C2 projects I have is keeping the objectcount to around 100-200~ (which means coming up with creative ways to limit objects that aren't being seen, I think that's usually good count? but Arima probably knows more in this than I do) so that it will run well on most things.

Do you mean 100-200 per screen, per layout or per game?

• Layout. russpuppy Johan Hargne!

• I cannot get over how extremely cool this game looks. The concept, the execution, the polish and the little quirkiness of it all. Very inspiring.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • good work - congratulation

o/

• How can i get these eggs:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)