[quote:23xzza67]Of course, I will review the game
Reagarding the levels, I am enjoying more the levels without routes, that is, open scenarios with obstacles. For example: "Fields of the glory".
More general feedback, I hope you find it useful:
- The "Sound" buttons should probably appear in the main menu. Each time you start the game you have to select the sound options, it's probably a step that users should avoid.
- Users probably would prefer to unlock levels. All the levels are currently unlocked from the beginning.
- User Interface: the "Repeat" button (after failing in a level) should probably be in the right part of the screen (where the "Next" button is currently placed).
- I miss some feedback to show that you will fail the level if the car stops. Whithout your explanation I thought the car had a life bar, as it's not very common to fail a level in a racing game by stoping the car.
I still love the one click button gameplay, but it's perhaps frustrating to fail levels because your car enters in "slow down" areas.
Ofris Thank you very much!
- I also think that the open scenarios are the most fun. I thought that I might do another game mode like "survival", where you gain more speed every time you collect star. This survival mode would be in open scenario...
- I put the sound selection in the beginning because some might play mobile games in places where should be silent. Thats just for convenience...
- That lockable levels would probably make more "game like feeling" into it. I'll try to implement that in the next version.
- I noticed that "repeat" -button issue as well. I play the game with my right hand thumb and need to adjust my hands position when I want to repeat the level... There's no problem if I want to go to next track. There's obviously some tweaking to do.
- basically you fail the level if you get stuck out of the track or you hit tree so that you loose all your speed.
I also like the "one touch" -game play, but most of the players don't get it... Probably I'll make two control options.
Thank you again for great feedback.