My android project - Jack&Jen Story Saga

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
An interactive story book template with narration, find hidden images, settings, pages, character interaction.
  • Hi all,

I published my first game on Google Play on yesterday, that powered by C2

Everybody would'l like to visit and donation right now. Who's say C2 impossible to create the game on mobile device?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice work. Looks like a nice game but remember that if you're trying to piggy back ride on the success of King games by using "Saga" in your title you take the risk of being sued by King if your game ever gets popular. They own the right to use the word "saga" in their games and have shown that they are willing to take legal actions against anyone who won't respect that.

So I would consider changing the name now so you don't have to worry about that later. I understand that you want to have saga in your title to get some "free downloads" but I wouldn't recommend it.

Just my advice. Keep up the good work.

• Nice work. Looks like a nice game but remember that if you're trying to piggy back ride on the success of King games by using "Saga" in your title you take the risk of being sued by King if your game ever gets popular. They own the right to use the word "saga" in their games and have shown that they are willing to take legal actions against anyone who won't respect that.

So I would consider changing the name now so you don't have to worry about that later. I understand that you want to have saga in your title to get some "free downloads" but I wouldn't recommend it.

Just my advice. Keep up the good work.

I agree looks like a nice game but not nice being SUED

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)