2D Golfing google play and now app store

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... om.golfing

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/2d-golf ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Single touch golf game

Two 18 hole courses to play

Green course and Water course

• Nice work!

• The graphics are horrible, but damn is this fun!

Really great job, I could see this going far if you put more time into the visuals of the game!

• upsload

awesome game, simple yet challenging , I completed Green Course but Water Course is kinda hard for me. The funny thing is I was working on my art and when I get this game, I forgot about my work and just played it for some like 30 minutes.

If you want some simple graphics other than those plane shapes I can help you , just let me know , send PM to me, it's a free help from my side.

Thanks have a nice day.

Bye bye take care.

• The game is fun, I did not find a way to come back to the menu ingame though, and I think water should send you to your last position instead of the initial one, apart from that, really fun game.

Except that the water level 14's body misteriously disapeared, I wonder who can hate it so much...

As for bugs, sometimes you can still shot if the ball is moving to the left, and the usuals cocoonJS beginning and random time slowdowns and blinking logo, but this is not something you can fix or be considered responsible for on your end.

• upsload

awesome game, simple yet challenging , I completed Green Course but Water Course is kinda hard for me. The funny thing is I was working on my art and when I get this game, I forgot about my work and just played it for some like 30 minutes.

If you want some simple graphics other than those plane shapes I can help you , just let me know , send PM to me, it's a free help from my side.

Thanks have a nice day.

Bye bye take care.

Thanks for the comments on the game, ill shoot you a pm

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The game is fun, I did not find a way to come back to the menu ingame though, and I think water should send you to your last position instead of the initial one, apart from that, really fun game.

Except that the water level 14's body misteriously disapeared, I wonder who can hate it so much...

As for bugs, sometimes you can still shot if the ball is moving to the left, and the usuals cocoonJS beginning and random time slowdowns and blinking logo, but this is not something you can fix or be considered responsible for on your end.

yeah those are those ill keep in mind for future, as for the ball stopping the physics of ball and land are turned to maximum friction, if i had player wait till ball was completely stopped it would take quite a bit of time so i set it up so that the next shot could be taken if balls x velocity was under 2 maybe i should tweak it to under 1

• > The game is fun, I did not find a way to come back to the menu ingame though, and I think water should send you to your last position instead of the initial one, apart from that, really fun game.

>

> Except that the water level 14's body misteriously disapeared, I wonder who can hate it so much...

>

> As for bugs, sometimes you can still shot if the ball is moving to the left, and the usuals cocoonJS beginning and random time slowdowns and blinking logo, but this is not something you can fix or be considered responsible for on your end.

>

yeah those are those ill keep in mind for future, as for the ball stopping the physics of ball and land are turned to maximum friction, if i had player wait till ball was completely stopped it would take quite a bit of time so i set it up so that the next shot could be taken if balls x velocity was under 2 maybe i should tweak it to under 1

Verify it's absolute value is <2, velocity X will be negative when going left

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)