WIP Broken SpaceShip Demo V.2.0

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • Hi everyone !

First let me shortly introduce myself ! I'm French, my real job is gardener. I have a real passion for video games since i had a Nintendo Nes in the late 80's.

I'm not very interested on the latest AAA games, maybe they lost charm, at the same time they've evolved graphically ?

I always wanted to work in the video game industry, but it was'nt really easy when you grew up in a little city in the south of France, especially 15 years ago.

But now there are fantastics tools like Construct 2, and everything is possible ! So here i am ^^.

On my (very tiny)free time, i work on a demo of a platformer starring a spaceship, i made it alone from the sound to the graphics, but i really hope you'll enjoy play it, and do not hesitate to leave comments ^^.

https://grostonton.itch.io/broken-spaceship-demo-v20

• Nice project

I find myself waiting for the recharge a lot, kinda getting in the way of a platformer-typical flow.

On the graphical side a few more tile variations could break up some of the pattern repetitions.

Keep it up!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the reply facecrime !

In fact, i don't know if it's clear, but as levels increase, the spaceship gains in capacities ^^.

I totally agree with you, i need to work on more tile's variations ! Thanks again ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)