Unleash The Power of Day and Night In Blazefall Binalblades!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
75 power-up sound effects; bonus and notification sounds, fanfares, harp glissandi, stabs, clock ticks, etc.
  • "You are a Binalblade. You have trained for years to harness the power that either the Sun or the Moon provides. One half of a whole. Alone, you’re strong and possess a great strength. But you’re not alone. You have a partner, an opposite that compliments that which you don’t have. Use both the powers of day and night to navigate the deadly and corrupt locations in the land of Xenvola and find out the true reasons behind the dire imbalance that is plaguing the land. Blazefall Binalblades is a 2d hand drawn, fast paced side-scroller. You play as Vox and Vinyl, a pair from a secretive order known as the Binalblades. Featuring a thoughtful day and night system, you will have to plan your route carefully, whilst utilising Vox and Vinyl’s power of the Sun and Moon to overcome the challenges faced in the many unique levels and intense boss encounters."

Hi everyone. I've been busy working away on my latest project, titled Blazefall Binalblades. Of course the game is being created in Construct 2!

The Kickstarter campaign for Blazefall Binalblades is also live. Your support would be greatly appreciated! Also you can play the pre-alpha build for yourselves via a link on the campaign page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1681990423/blazefall-binalblades

We're also on Steam Greenlight. If you like the look of the game, it'd be great to get a vote up from you http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409062119

Below are some in-game screenshots and some artwork for the game. Please, let me know what you think and provide some feedback

Gameplay footage is available for you all to see the game in action! Check it out here

• Graphics and Artworks are GREAT!!!

• Looks great! Can't wait to see some moving images from the game

• Many thanks! You can see the game in action and even play the pre-alpha build for yourselves! I edited the main post to show where you can get it

• Already looks to be an epic and beautiful story and sidescroller!

And I REALLY enjoy a good story!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Game, Graphics and Artworks are really looking great, but your goal is £40.000? Seriously?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)