trirun C3Jam [devlog]

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hacking the endless runner template for Good Things Come in Threes Construct 3 GameJam.

Controlling three endless runners at the same time, with "A", "G", "L", kind of an interesting mental challenge.

Description:

The game is created for the Construct 3 Game Jam. The Jam theme is "Good Things Come in Threes". tritouch is a pixel art endless runner with multi-touch and keyboard controls. The goal of the game is to run the bunnies forever.

Pitch:

Bunnies, run for your furry lives!

Platforms: PCs, phone, tablet

Control three runners, 1-3 players (1P control all, or split between players.)

New Update, bigger characters and playable link below.

Playable!

Try single player controlling all, or multiplayer, one person per bunny

PC Controls: P0: 'A', P1: 'G', P2: "L'

Touch Controls Left part of screen P0, Middle part of screen P1, Right part of screen P2

Implemented, but not enabled, switch order of bunnies when one falls, the fallen goes to the back of the line, the rest move up a spot (making it easier for the one who fell, will also make scoring higher the closer the bunny is to the front.)

Need to tune, add variety, levels, powerups.

• Wow, I like the graphic!

But, when I press left button, the bunnies go to left screen then I can not see them.

When I press right button, it doesn't take it back to the screen, so what is that for?

I think the multiplayer that you mean is not networking. The players play on the same PC together.

BTW, good job! Go.. go.. go.. pixel run!

• BUNNNNIIIEES

fun concept, the un-friend simulator

• Wow, I like the graphic!

But, when I press left button, the bunnies go to left screen then I can not see them.

When I press right button, it doesn't take it back to the screen, so what is that for?

I think the multiplayer that you mean is not networking. The players play on the same PC together.

BTW, good job! Go.. go.. go.. pixel run!

You are right, I mean local multiplayer (all sharing one screen.)

What do you mean by pressing the 'left button' or the 'right button', do you mean on touch screen or a particular keyboard key?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • BUNNNNIIIEES

fun concept, the un-friend simulator

Thanks, yah for multiplayer I want to add some more PvP changes. Perhaps some prize drops.

• You are right, I mean local multiplayer (all sharing one screen.)

What do you mean by pressing the 'left button' or the 'right button', do you mean on touch screen or a particular keyboard key?

on a keyboard, it makes the bunnies swipe to left screen. Try it!

• emoticon - ah! I see what you mean, that must be some left over platform behavior, I need to turn off the default platform controls, thanks for spotting this.

• The pink rabbit remembers me a Nidorino (Pokémon)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)