Toon Wars - Tower Defense TEAM

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Source file (commented event sheets), art and all music included and 100% royalty free.
  • Hi, I'm working currently on a tower defense game for android, i have general idea how it will look, and also make already simple level, but as you can see on screens or my Artstation profile: radzio.artstation.com I'm 3d modeler not programmer. I tried to make it myself using construct but I encountered several problems that I can't solve. So I am looking for a team that will help me finish the project. I would like to have:

-a real-time upgrade tower upgrade system in the game

-handling multiresolution

-Ad mob and in app purchase

-game optimization

If you think you are good at what you do and want to cooperate with me, write

PS:

-each model from the photos is already converted into fake 3d, png file. and animated including smoke from guns

- i already have google play developer account so it will not be a problem to release game

- profit from the game will be shared equally by each person cooperating in its creation

- if the game turns out to be good enough I would like to cooperate also on other projects, if you are looking for a graphic artist you can also write to me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)