Survival Days - Feedback required

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Two tracks for different genres of gaming. A bit futuristic vibe in the music.
  • Hello everyone.

I want to present my new project:Survival Days.

It´s a survival game with simple graphics where you need to survive 1 entire year

A day lasts 10 minutes.If you die, you´ll start again in the first day(I´m planning to add an object that lets you continue in your world after dying).

Here are some screenshots(Everything is work in progress, so for now don´t expect something spectacular):

• Made more progress!

Now Crafting works and Stats has been added!

• Someone interested in?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • From the screenshots most people including me can't tell whats going on in the game. Also your background and menu graphics are good but you need better graphics for your main hero. We need you to describe the game more in detail like what enemies you face, what type of items you will collect,what goals are in game etc. Also will it be for mobile or PC?

• From the screenshots most people including me can't tell whats going on in the game. Also your background and menu graphics are good but you need better graphics for your main hero. We need you to describe the game more in detail like what enemies you face, what type of items you will collect,what goals are in game etc. Also will it be for mobile or PC?

Sorry, late reply, i was busy.

Thanks for the info, it will be useful.

THe game will be released in both platforms

• Yeah, looking at the screen shots but can't really figure out what's going on

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)