Super Smash Bros Clone Template

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
A collection of various characters spritesheets for creating a 2D top down, RPG, tower defense, or other similar game.
  • Working on a project and prospecting the want for a template. It's as the title says. A smash brothers like template.

Would you guys buy this on the scirra store? I plan on filling it with features! If you want to test the example check it out on my dropbox. Right now I only allowed the use of one character and there is no multiplayer implemented. Just a sandbag to beat up on the "SpawnfakeGraveyard" stage

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45688722/FightingGameExample/index.html

If you'd be interested that is awesome please leave your comments below! If you're interested in working with me send me a PM!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Prazon

Hm, what are you trying to show us exactly. I'd be happy to give feedback, but with the version you give, it's basically just a character jumping and moving.

So.. I'll still tell you what problems I noticed, But there's no real gameplay (or I didn't find it?) so I don't have so many feedbacks to give you.

Your menu is.. argh.

It took me a lot of time to understand how to select a character.. Which is not good!

the "next" button is really little. And useless too.

Why isn't the game going to the next screen when I select a character, that would be waaaay more simple!

Also, I got a little bug. My character went litteraly in the sprite of the lvl. I was in the dirt thing. I don't know if it happens a lot but it happend the first time I played ^^

(and I'm not sure about those "flying platforms" in the lvl. It seems to be placed randomly, and without even thinking of "is it logic to have a platform here?". Weird.)

Anyway, keep working on the project, can be good with gameplay.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)