It's been a while, but there are a ton of updates...
Some of which are...
- Live the game through multiple lives.
- Randomly rolled professions with accompanied skills and mini-games (bare-bones), including:
--- Cop (grab robbers and take them to the station)
--- Emergency Personnel (put out fires, resuscitate the injured, take the needy to the hospital)
--- Delivery Person (Race: Enter a store to start this mini game)
--- Factory worker (Mario Clone: Enter a factory to start this mini game)
--- The Press (earn money thru photography)
--- Construction Worker (Lemmings Clone: Place citizen directing equipment)
--- Robber (Elevator Action Clone: Enter un-occupied Windows)
--- Re-Randomize what you want to play as, by using the bed to Retire the character.
--- About 8 new skills/devices added to the list.
- Adding Game Saves.
- More instructions.
- More skills/abilities/devices.
- More locations and things to do.
- The new cycle weapon feature isn't fully implemented, and can be wonky.
- There needs to be some instructions included in some of these mini-games
- Loads slow at first. I'm still working on optimization.
Online Using Google Chrome:
Download for PC:
Let me know your thoughts!