Space Clicker *WIP* Demo included

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • So one day I had an idea, that Idea then blossomed into this abomination that I call space clicker, it is a game where you navigate to different asteroid belts then gather ore by clicking on them. you then can returning to the station and refining those ores into ingots then taking those ingots and either selling them on the market to upgrade your mining operations or to manufacture Space Ships such as mining ships, Cargo ships or eventually frigates and dreadnoughts, which you can sell on the market for lots of credits, I may even include building different types of space stations, I have a thing for clicker games and I haven't seen anything like this in the market and or in clicker game functionality so I decided screw it. I'll make it since I'm craving it. So here we have, the Concept Demo!

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/strategy-games/spaceclickeridle-7399

Yup over 350 events so far and counting, mostly stitched together with gum and rubber bands, essentially macgyver this sucker into working.

Keep in mind I am just showing the basic functionality and this is still hugely in progress but, after posting it on the arcade and seeing some good stats, I decided to finish this project. I'm going to add ship building and manufacturing in the next couple of days. I also want to hear your guy's ideas on this and what you would like to see in game. even things such as building a ship and doing test flights. or even local ship fighting with your friends! I could even do planet bases that you will have to purchase that can provide commodities such as wheat or meat.

Please let me know what you guys think yeah?

• I really like the idea, even though it felt a bit chaotic to me at first, I was confused on where can I start the clicking but besides that I really like the concept and I'm looking forward to how you progress with it. Ohh and when you click on "N" it says "Navagation", but its just a tiny oversight

• I really like the idea, even though it felt a bit chaotic to me at first, I was confused on where can I start the clicking but besides that I really like the concept and I'm looking forward to how you progress with it. Ohh and when you click on "N" it says "Navigation", but its just a tiny oversight

Thanks! yeah I'm going to have to figure out a way to guide the player on the functionality to prevent that but, I'm glad you enjoy it so far! Will all the plays and comments on the game I decided to finish it and have already implemented the space ship parts going to finish the Ships today and then balance it out so its not that easy to gather ores well at least increase the prices for the mining drones.

• NeonKraze Sounds great, please remember to let me know when the game is ready, I will be happy to give some feedback!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • NeonKraze Sounds great, please remember to let me know when the game is ready, I will be happy to give some feedback!

Thanks! yeah I have been updating it like crazy and added in more features, its still like have of the game and needs way more balancing but its a start, I should have everything finished in maybe 3 weeks.

• Are you ever going to share the details on how you created this game? I could certainly learn alot from over 350 events. I didn't even understand how these clicker games worked until I tried your game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)