Still cranking away! The end is almost in sight!
How's the game going, man?
- Pushed a new test build out to some playtesters that included new features and levels
- Brought a friend on board to do all cut scene art
- Built checkpoint system
- Squashed a ton of bugs
- Added analog stick support
- A ton of other small clean-ups
What's left, dude?
- Cut scenes and level design for Level 3
- Everything for Level 4 (art, enemies, boss, etc)
- A few main features (power-ups, controller schemes)
- Steam support (anxious about this!)
- That dreaded last 10%!
Still aiming for a Late Spring / Early Summer release. I still have a ton of work ahead of me but feels good to be somewhere around or past the 50% mark. Delegating out the cut scene art really took a bunch of weight off my shoulders.