Simple Zombie Game [Devlog]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • , I am curious to see what happens when the zombie gets the guy..

Unfortunately I haven't made an animation or programmed that yet—with all the testing/debugging I've gotten so good that the zombies rarely reach me! ...so I keep forgetting

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Decided to make a Thanksgiving edition Demo (very small demo though):

Survive the Night of the Living Dead Giant Turkeys

Note: intended for mobile (will work in desktop browser though) and to get rid of the navigation borders you can simply add to homescreen. This does not download anything, just saves as a bookmark.

• , funny. it is a nice promo of the future game.

great idea

• Smooth and solid!! The game is coming out great just wondering can you speed up the player a little, just a fraction? Otherwise this game is addictive and fun.

• Smooth and solid!! The game is coming out great just wondering can you speed up the player a little, just a fraction? Otherwise this game is addictive and fun.

SPOILER ALERT: the player will be able to be sped up after obtaining a medkit, which will help heal his leg injury.

• Amazing game -- looks impressive in fullscreen! Lights n shadows create a perfect mood too. And the turkey thing was genius! XD

• Pardon the turkey, man!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you nemezes & !

not just turkeys...turkey zombies!

• Hello there!

It's been a while since I've posted here but I haven't been doing nothing!

Although I don't have significant progress to report on the game, I do have something related to this game: A website!

I am an amateur web designer as well and thought it would be great practice to make a website for my games. Take a look here:

http://www.loubagel.com/survivethenight.html

I haven't posted or shared this anywhere else yet. I was hoping to get a few people's feedback first so thought I would post here as I'm sure this is a smaller audience. So I hope a couple people will check it out an let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Note: my other websites, which there are links on this page to, are planned to be updated as well. So if you check those out keep it in mind they will hopefully be redone soon

Edit: just fixed a couple of issues (20 min after original post)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)