First of all, see the trailer:
and check out the game's Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =814391640
Play the demo now at https://twinblazar.itch.io/sai-amp-mitch !!!
(RECOMMENDED OS/ BROWSER: Win7/Win8 Firefox/Chrome.)
Donating at least $10 on itch.io will net you Deluxe Steam Key which contains the game and the soundtrack when the game is completed in full version.
Like the game? Please help us vote for Steam Greenlight! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =814391640
Sai Amp Mitch is a modern 2D action sidescroller reminiscent of retro games featuring non-stop action with RPG elements and storytelling.
The game's standing out features include:
- Beat-em-up combos: Send enemies flying into the air or to other enemies in the levels!
- Mind reading: Know what's on any character's mind, even your opponent!
- Play as the conjoined twins with psionic powers Sai Amp and the combat drone engineer Mitch!
- Discover Sai, Amp and Mitch's past and how they end up being together!
- Retro 80s soundtrack will get you pumped up in each level!
HARDWARE AND SPEC
CPU: Intel Celeron 1000M Dual Core at 1.8 GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Ivy Bridge
RAM: 2 GBâ€‹
For those who use lower end Graphics Card or integrated Graphics, go to Pause Menu > Config > Visual Setting and turn off WebGL Effects and set Visual Scaling to Low, for better performance.
Gamepad is supported.
Like the game? Support and Follow us!