Run CRIMINAL! (Android game)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi. These are the screenshots from my latest game under development called "Run CRIMINAL!".

Its an infinite running game (contains levels).

There will be also in-app purchases to buy stack of coins and other in-game items like guns, sprint etc.

Game is at nearly completed. All game logic has been developed. Now just building more levels to make it more fun.

I will publish it to Android, iOS, HTML5 and Windows Phone. I will also submit it to Amazone Appstore to get 20$ from Scirra

I need your valuable feedback. Plz comment positive or negative. This will help me to further improve it

• If its not too late i would get rid of in-app purchases and just make it a one time payment, this makes the game more user friendly.

• If its not too late i would get rid of in-app purchases and just make it a one time payment, this makes the game more user friendly.

Well I think I have to get rid off the in-app purchases because of bank issues I'm facing. People usually love free games with in-app purchases. They can play for free and if they want they can buy extra items from within the game. That's why i planned to implement in-app purchases

• It depends how much and what for if you have a price list it would help for me to understand more.

• It depends how much and what for if you have a price list it would help for me to understand more.

Users can upgrade their items like sprint duration, gun bullets, shield strength etc. They collect coins during playing and can spend those coins to upgrade items. They can also buy coin stacks like 3K coins for 1$, 10k coins for 2$ etc if they are short on coins.

• Ok that seems reasonable, also i would focus on one art design rather than the mix that your game currently has.

• Ok that seems reasonable, also i would focus on one art design rather than the mix that your game currently has.

You're right. But the problem is i don't have any graphics designer. I'm working alone and spent hard time in editing these graphics but still they looks mix

• I will try to further improve the graphics and will spend more time on this

• i know how you feel but if i were you i would advertise for a graphic designer on this forum or buy some graphics pack, sometimes you have to spend money to make money.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i know how you feel but if i were you i would advertise for a graphic designer on this forum or buy some graphics pack, sometimes you have to spend money to make money.

Yup my plan is to earn at least 60$ from Scirra game build competition so that I can buy some assets pack from Scirra store

I am also working on another game which is almost complete.

• if you need help with that i'm happy to give advice and help were i can.

• if you need help with that i'm happy to give advice.

Yeah sure

I got all these sprite sheets and platform blocks from free resource websites online which allow commercial use of their work with a link back. I'm not a graphics designer. I downloaded them and put them in my game after a little bit editing. That is why they look different

Can you help me in this regard or can you tell me a suitable website where I can download assets that I can use and can gid rid of different graphics problem

• I will have a look but i suggest using assets from the same author that way they should have the same aesthetic.

• The free assets i can find are not high quality for a paid game in my opinion if you have a budget in mind i could see what i could find with your price range in mind.

• I will have a look but i suggest using assets from the same author that way they should have the same aesthetic.

Hmm that seems god. I have to look for graphics designed by a single author. Started searching

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)