Review and critique/Add ideas

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Customize the animation of character when item changed
  • I have been working on this idea for a while and I'm finally starting to finish. I have run into a slight issue though, seems I have reached the max about of events. I've managed to delete some of them but I wanted someone else to look over the project and see if I was using my events efficiently.

Also, if you would like to contribute any ideas to game play or anything else please let me know.

Use keyboard d-pad to move character. Press "A" to attack(attack doesn't do damage, it just runs animation). To walk down the stairs press down at the end of the hallway. When you are overlapping a lever, press down to turn lights off.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It seems you used them efficiently, well done!

I have run into a slight issue though, seems I have reached the max about of events.

Before I bought the license, I cheated .

• Thanks for reviewing my progress. I'm not too familiar with arrays, do you have any resources that you can recommend that would be helpful for someone new to arrays?

• Thanks for reviewing my progress. I'm not too familiar with arrays, do you have any resources that you can recommend that would be helpful for someone new to arrays?

Personally I would say manual, because I used them extensively for learning, but our brain might work in different way so tutorial is another option to learn it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)