Hi guys, I've been using C2 for a while and I wanted to show you my current project
It's a remake of an Android game I made last year, called Pixel Puzzle. The goal is to reproduce images by sliding pixels, just like a 2D Rubik's Cube.
Now I'm remaking and improving this game in HTML5 You can find the latest version here : http://zoglu.net/pxpz2/ (the interface is quite simplistic for now, but it's playable)
Current features :
- Basic gameplay mechanics
- Easy-to-learn level editor, just draw something, slide some pixels and submit your levels so other people can play them ! It's possible to create some fun levels in about 60 seconds !
- Share your levels with a link : for instance, clicking http://zoglu.net/pxpz2/lvl-pickaxe will automatically start the "Pickaxe" level, and your browser's URL automatically changes when you enter a level, so you just have to copy/paste its URL to share it
Planned features :
- A set of 160+ "official" levels, ordered by difficulty
- Account system to keep track of your progress, maybe within a Facebook app
- Level rating
- More level editor options : grouped pixels, hide level solution
I'd really like to know if the game is enjoyable, and if it works well on most devices. You can also create some levels and share them if you want !
Thanks for playing, and feel free to make some constructive criticism