Prestashop - Software

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hello everyone,

Some of you know me as a cool game developer, but my main job is to be a serious software developer

I am working on a software for the e-shop Prestashop, i wanted to know if some people would be interested as well by this software.

The software will contains these features :

Stock management

Product editing

Product features editing

Category editing

But of course if i see that it will be useful for some of you, i can add new features when asked

Tell me what do you think, i hope you will find something fitting your expectations here.

And no worries, i still work on my games

Seeya everyone !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Heya everyone !

Just to tell you what i've done this week on this project :

I added some functionalities to the C2 plugins, so now AJAX and NWjs can work with binary data (like images) and it's awesome ! I'm super proud to have done this because i know alot of you ask to Scirra developers to add this. If you want i can share with everyone the upgraded plugins.

So now my software can send images to Prestashop. It's something very important and i didnt added it in the main features because i had to know if it was possible to work with binary data first. Now everything is ok.

And about the software, really ?

I did a connection screen, and a menu. WOW i know you are so impressed !

When i will have interesting screens i'll post them here.

Thanks to follow me and seeya soon !

Don't forget to tell me what you expect to do with this software so i can work on it and fit your expectations.

• Hello everyone,

After looking on some softwares, i've seen some companies doing a complete solution which contains a lot of market places linked, so you can manage all your accounts with only one software.

Do you think i should do the same ? Using Amazon Webservices for example, or Ebay, PriceMinister and so on ?

Thank you

• Hello everyone !

This summer i worked alot on this software and i added a lot of new functionalities.

For a first release the software will be able to manage CDiscount and Prestashop orders and stock. I think it is a good start.

Then i will add Amazon support and with your suggestions i can add more and more things.

Don't be shy and come telling your needs so i can add them in my Todo list

Thanks and see you soon !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)