Post videos of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Windwalker

It's designed specifically for mobiles.

And I test everytime I add some new feature to make sure I optimize it as much as possible. So far its running 60 fps solid on my LG G-Pad 8.3 with S600 (slightly weaker than Nexus 7 with S4 Pro and about 30-40% weaker than newer devices such as S5 and Z2), and get dips to 40fps with my Tegra 3 tablet (T3 is pretty crap for html5 & java), still perfectly playable. I'm aiming for 30 fps limit on older devices. So far its holding up very well, extremely impressed with how fast C2 games can run on mobiles actually!

Beaverlicious

Well I don't know how else to draw characters except for manga/comic style. It's like the only style I can do lol.

• glad to hear that! I was sceptical about the performance on mobile but was quite thrilled to see 60 fps with my really-large sprite filled layouts. I thought to myself, well, it seems mobiles can handle large sprites now. Then I added a water effect and performance dropped down to 25 fps. (on s4). Maybe it's more expensive than your effects.

• Windwalker

I recently did a lot of tests on a few WebGL effects on mobiles, many of them are unusable due to the performance hit but some are quite efficient!

Would love it if other devs contribute and add a few more effects to the testing, my ISP is terrible so uploading my game for compiling takes ages. hehe

• Hello

This is some footage of a game we are working on called LifeCycle: The Underneath.

• Hello

This is some footage of a game we are working on called LifeCycle: The Underneath.

Looks funny to play, nice work.

• I'm not sure this game is going to be a physic simulator but I'm experimenting

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • PKneeshaw

I like the look, keep up the good work

• Hi all,

This is footage of my current PreAlpha Build for my project "No More Probes". I hope you will like it.

• Hi folks,

Keyboard defender is a typing game and I'm finally getting near a first public alpha release.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/lrLk5zvK8No

Thanks.

• atomoso That looks great, I look forward to playing it.

for a suggestion I do think the transition from day to night is perhaps a little too fast and there should be more time going through the fade out it does.

• atomoso nice gameplay and nice art style, very interesting this way of survival and strategy

• Thanks guys. I hope I will be ready will a public build by the end of the month ( June )

There is reason in the design and story for the quick transition between day and night, but I get what you are saying. I will do some test with a longer transition period, thanks.

• Here is my new game Mass Vector. Please take a look.

or Here

http://www.movingpixelgames.co.uk

• Here is my new game Mass Vector. Please take a look.

or Here

http://www.movingpixelgames.co.uk

Wow ! This seems pretty solid to me, but I'm a little worried about the gameplay here is why : If you are on a long section of the lvl and fail near the end, you have to redo everything from start (this can become boring / annoying), are you going to make some sort of savepoints ? Like if you moved all the blocks to some point on the lvl ? This could do the trick, but may be hard to implement. Keep up the good work !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Softloulou

Hi, the speed levels dont have checkpoints as the point is to finish the level as soon as possible to score the highest time. The Trial levels which are very hard do have checkpoints. These levels offer the gamer a different type of game as some of them are puzzles too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)