The Hunt For A New Past
It's been 10 years since this insanity started, 10 years since I thought about anything else, 10 years since I cared about anything or anyone else, 10 years since I met D�rion...
I still remember every detail of our brief meeting. The lonely chair in an otherwise crowed bar, the old man cloaked and hooded, the smell, the bartender looking nervously at me sitting down, the sound of his voice as his started to speak... At first I just waved it off as an old man rambling, but when I finally got to my room later that night I realized that what he had told me stuck. I lay awake, with his words ringing in my ears, his voice echoing in my brain. I asked around the next morning wanting to know more about the old man. Suddenly I found myself outside of the bar from last night, I hesitated for a moment, opened the door. The bartender was still there cleaning up.
- He left a note for you, he said. There was no need to explain who left it. As I grab the note the bartender looked me in the eyes and said, with a low, almost sad voice:
- You still have a choice... a million thoughts went through my head, a part of me understood what he meant, but greed, the will to explore or the feeling that this is what I was meant to do quickly erased that part from me. I had made my choice the bartender let go of the note, the doors shut behind me and I walked away....
That was 10 years ago. Today I'm at the end of that 10 year journey, today I reap the rewards... or so I thought...
I'm not sure I much of a writer and it's hard to write in a language that's not your native but that is my background story leading up to my latest game which is only starting to take shape... It started out as a mobile/touch movement experiment, and things kind of took of from there. The graphics are still very, very raw.
There are three "moves" you can make:
1. Draw a Path: Hold down you mouse button and move it to draw a path, the player will follow that path.
2. Shot: (after collecting your first wepon (it's to the left at the start) you can do a quick mouse press anywhere at the screen and the shot will go in that direction.
3. Stop: Hold down the mouse button with out moving it for a short while and the player will stop.
If anyone want to give it ago please go right ahead! As always any feedback positive or negative is welcome!
<img src="http://www.onemuppet.se/games/space/1.png" border="0">
<img src="http://www.onemuppet.se/games/space/2.png" border="0">