Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • This is a little something I'm working on using the Q3D plugin by QuaziGNRLnose

(Note: Work in progress):

• A tiny taste of what is to come.

• This is a little something I'm working on using the Q3D plugin by QuaziGNRLnose

(Note: Work in progress):

Looks nice... I've tried the plugin but can't wrap my head around how to do any level editing at all with this plugin. You don't really see what you're doing in the Construct interface.., or something i've missed? How do you edit the levels and place objects around? Care to enlighten me? you can send me a PM.

• // Project Snow,

experimental 2.9D game. <3 (Q3D)

• Looks nice... I've tried the plugin but can't wrap my head around how to do any level editing at all with this plugin. You don't really see what you're doing in the Construct interface.., or something i've missed? How do you edit the levels and place objects around? Care to enlighten me? you can send me a PM.

X and Y positioning is all handled within the viewport of Construct 2, Z positioning however needs to be done manually by editing Q3Dmodel's property. There's a tutorial for it on youtube! Just look up Q3D Construct 2 tutorial, and you'll be set in no-time. ^^

Good luck with your project btw! I like the style!

• Cutscene test for KlangM(obile). Runs at 60 FPS on my Galaxy s2.

Looks real good. You'll have to tell how you got the optimization well enough to produce that kind of fps on an older device like that.

• Angry dungeon monsters?

• stefanos that looks lovely

• Yo, kid, wanna chop some trees? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Cutscene test for KlangM(obile). Runs at 60 FPS on my Galaxy s2.

>

>

Looks real good. You'll have to tell how you got the optimization well enough to produce that kind of fps on an older device like that.

Heavy reliance on behaviors, few events, tiles for everything, no webgl effects, and no sprites changing frames. Also make sure to optimize particles to not kill too much of the fillrate by drawing over the same area twice. 1000 particles that covers 8 pixels each with no overlap are surprisingly fast. The smoke were very few particles with a bigger image.

• >

> > Cutscene test for KlangM(obile). Runs at 60 FPS on my Galaxy s2.

> >

> >

>

> Looks real good. You'll have to tell how you got the optimization well enough to produce that kind of fps on an older device like that.

>

Heavy reliance on behaviors, few events, tiles for everything, no webgl effects, and no sprites changing frames. Also make sure to optimize particles to not kill too much of the fillrate by drawing over the same area twice. 1000 particles that covers 8 pixels each with no overlap are surprisingly fast. The smoke were very few particles with a bigger image.

Sweet that's pretty good. I plan to get this for mobile once you release it. So how were you able to keep the particles from overlapping?

• Bleenx Well they still do, but it's a matter of keeping it to a minimum. Notice how the foreground particles are spread from each other to cover as much space as possible with as little overlap as possible. The small dust like particles are accomplished with setting large X and Y randomiser values.

• Bleenx Well they still do, but it's a matter of keeping it to a minimum. Notice how the foreground particles are spread from each other to cover as much space as possible with as little overlap as possible. The small dust like particles are accomplished with setting large X and Y randomiser values.

I see what you mean now. I was thinking "how in the world did he keep particles from overlapping??" Well, good to know. You said you kept things mostly to behaviors also. So I'm sure you relied on the sine behavior a lot for moving things rather than creating events? Also, you said "no sprites changing frames." What exactly do you mean by that? Sorry for the all the questions. You've just piqued my interest in trying another 2d game again in Construct after finishing this project I have in Unity.

Also, when you do plan the mobile launch?

• A small preview of a bit of simple dungeon mechanics:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)