Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

• Working on the poses behavior.

It's almost the basic finished. Now it need the digging, fighting, using weapons, ridding, swimming, diving and other poses.

• so my new game is Death from Above

Ok, this is what I made today the idea is the players airship can reflect bullets with the force field and if you're wondering the giant hand the train is carrying is foreshadowing the end level boss and no the train is not flying I have not made the bridge yet.

• so my new game is Death from Above

Ok, this is what I made today the idea is the players airship can reflect bullets with the force field and if you're wondering the giant hand the train is carrying is foreshadowing the end level boss and no the train is not flying I have not made the bridge yet.

This is awesome! It remember me about Nausicaa, so nice (read the manga and watch the movie, it worth a try)! You're thinking in use sprite lamp or some type of shader? It deserve a good shader.

Awesome pixel arts bro!

• >

> so my new game is Death from Above

>

> Ok, this is what I made today the idea is the players airship can reflect bullets with the force field and if you're wondering the giant hand the train is carrying is foreshadowing the end level boss and no the train is not flying I have not made the bridge yet.

>

This is awesome! It remember me about Nausicaa, so nice (read the manga and watch the movie, it worth a try)! You're thinking in use sprite lamp or some type of shader? It deserve a good shader.

thanks man I have never heard of a sprite shader before I will look into it also way ahead of you on the Ghibli thing Laputa Castle in the sky is a BIG influence on the art design of the game

• Awesome pixel arts bro!

Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • gillenew You work so hard on that game, you deserve a good amount of success off that.

• gillenew You work so hard on that game, you deserve a good amount of success off that.

thx bro, we deserve

• Here is my first little game I try to release.

It will become a Game & Watch like game, but I face many problems so I also ask already in an other Thread, if someone could help me.

• The game and watch thing looks very cool. I hope you can get your issues worked out so we can play it!

• Skully going at it!

"Let's go already!"

"Come 'ere baddy!"

"Time to split!"

This will be the main character for a metroidvania game

• Chop!

• testing Death From Above on my tablet

• Wait a minute....is he this guy?

• >

>

>

>

>

Wait a minute....is he this guy?

hahahah wow!! He is very similar :O

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)