Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Hi! I’ve finished 3 new items.

Boots on fire - Leave a trail of fire and applies damage over time on enemies.

Doomed Souls - Steal a portion of enemy’s health for a short period of time when surrounded by 4 enemies or more

Electric Magic Globe - Every 5 hits discharges lightning bolts, dealing damage to all enemies in the area.

• Looking good everybody!

Been working on a platformer inspired by a weird combination of Dig Dug and Ecco the Dolphin. I don't have a title yet.

That water splash effect and the ground parts/rocks look great. Can you explain how you made it ? Are you using phisycs and particles ?

• First of all, hi to everybody. I have been lurking awhile this forum. Amazing stuff you are making here!

This is just one of the random stuff i have made. My biggest problem is that i usually forget these little projects

• > Looking good everybody!

>

> Been working on a platformer inspired by a weird combination of Dig Dug and Ecco the Dolphin. I don't have a title yet.

>

>

>

>

That water splash effect and the ground parts/rocks look great. Can you explain how you made it ? Are you using phisycs and particles ?

His artwork is amazing.

You can make the water using sprites on a foreground layer with layer effects to distort and the splash effect is a simple sprite animation with particles over.

If you're looking for water physics, try

• Great stuff people!

• Also working on pixel art for several office game ideas. Just finished cubicles, first attempt at decorating them, and set up z-index for them.

• [quote:3gegl4vq]This orc is broken.. Bring me new one!

• [quote:1z0twz1o]This orc is broken.. Bring me new one!

Vey nice. Love the graphics and light effects Is the arrow that shows up on the enemies health bar during battle some kind of skill check to determine how much damage you do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is the arrow that shows up on the enemies health bar during battle some kind of skill check to determine how much damage you do?

Something like this, but for crit (increases the chance)

• Hello.

These are screenshots from my platform, logical game - "Blox Factor".

The game is in progress...

• Well, it isn't a game... but it's still a project. Very highly customizable audio visualizer. PM me if you're into this kinda stuff

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 7 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 7 guests)