Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • THX1138666 That game looks interesting, although I am curious as to how the caveman got his laser blaster...

melaniko He actually ends up collecting certain items throughout the game that the aliens he is chasing leave behind. One of those items is the arm cannon. In the first game, he is exploring caves in search of the perfect gift for his girlfriend's birthday. The gift he finds is actually an alien artifact but when he removes it from the caves the aliens return to take it back and in the process end up taking his girlfriend as well. So the game will be a weird mix of prehistoric and scifi.

• fixed up a GIF

Jesus, man! This is groundbreaking stuff together with your awesome Youtube video, where you just found some of the best soundtrack, which is totally complementing the game, creating the Event Horizon atmosphere. ) You have a blockbuster financial success on Steam, I hope!

• Irbis - Excellent artwork and animation! Very impressive

Thank you most kindly! I am giving it all I got!

> fixed up a GIF

>

>

Jesus, man! This is groundbreaking stuff together with your awesome Youtube video, where you just found some of the best soundtrack, which is totally complementing the game, creating the Event Horizon atmosphere. ) You have a blockbuster financial success on Steam, I hope!

All this coming from a person who has SC's Pkunk as his avatar? I cannot think of a bigger complement =) Thank you very much!

I am very happy about the audio. I mean, I started as an Audio-wiz. So I always pay extra attention to my game's audio. The game is far from what I would like to create - but at the same time, being just one guy - this is all I can do.

• spoiler alert?

• The game is called, The Adventures of Kroma 2. The first was a small game that I had made for the 2014 Stencyl Jam. The first game was made in Chromadepth 3-D and this game was originally supposed to be done in the same manner but after some serious thought I decided to just make it in full color. I am currently working on updating the graphics and designing levels while I take the time to learn Construct 2. The game will include basic platformer levels but will also have side scrolling shooter levels as well as some swimming levels.

Hey, nice screens, reminds me of good old Adventure Island

• Recently I had to change my password. So I decided to follow XKCD's advice. And, because I'm nerdy, I began to realize my xkcd Password Generator. This is the first draft

• new enemy of the game, venon_crossbowdemon

follow us in facebook

https://www.facebook.com/judgementproject/

https://ffman22.itch.io/judgement-project

now you can play the demo 0.0.0.2 and future demos in itch.io too, and donate to help the project.

test the demo here:

http://gamejolt.com/games/judgement-pro ... game/63374

• takamoto, I always love seeing 3D graphics in a 2D engine. It really shows what the Construct 2 is capable of

• Been working on my second web game for a good while now... Here's a pic of stage one:

• A pic of stage two:

• Another pic for stage three:

• Stage four:

• And finally, stage five... It should be uploaded to the arcade asap... Stay tuned!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • takamoto, I always love seeing 3D graphics in a 2D engine. It really shows what the Construct 2 is capable of

yes

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)