Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • A game that takes heavy inspiration from The Stanley Parable

Right click and open in new tab to see the full thing

• mikehive

this looks a really interesting game, i am looking forward to seeing more in the future

Hey thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Audio Analyser WaveForm Visualization Examples

Something i'ved been working lately at to understand how the audio plugin works for a audio generated map game... but seems audio plugin doesn't allow to play 2 songs simultaneous while audio.analyser is applied to one tag only... so i ended up doing this instead.... wasting my time while trying to figure out how to implement wavesurfer.js as a plugin to C2 ... hope you like the Lights show... its a bit gpu intensive... lots of sprites moving around... around 900 of them

Edited: Reuploaded with audio Youtube Video

• Some characters I'm working on (With diablo 3 inspirations XD). Skeleton, Skeleton Summoner, General of Fear and Tormentor.

It's a mock up but with a lot of the map generation already done.

Any feedback regarding to design?

• Some characters I'm working on (With diablo 3 inspirations XD). Skeleton, Skeleton Summoner, General of Fear and Tormentor.

Wow dude, this is amazing, i wanna play when it is complete, the design is soo cool!

• Very cool kossglobal!

• . Foxley

mikehive

Thanks guys.

I've chose to make it more square because I have to consider that it's an 8 direction game, and a more flexible character would be too painful to animate Too much time required while there area a lot of the mechanics to do.

• . Foxley

mikehive

Thanks guys.

I've chose to make it more square because I have to consider that it's an 8 direction game, and a more flexible character would be too painful to animate Too much time required while there area a lot of the mechanics to do.

map generation it's hard to do?

the characters and graphics are awesome totally wanna test it out has that retro style thing

Thanks for the interest! When I have a more solid state of the game I'll release the demo for valuable feedbacks

Foxley

It is. A lot actually. Although depends of what you want. If, in your game, there is a necessity of saving each aspect of the map, then it's really hard to do, specially if it's a sandbox with the possibility to change the environment. Imagine the game Minecraft in 2d (e.g Terraria).

It can be much easier if you just need to keep the generation temporarily. Summing up, The generation itself is hard, but totally doable for someone with some average knowledge about it. It all depends on the purpose of your game.

Thanks for the interest! When I have a more solid state of the game I'll release the demo for valuable feedbacks

Foxley

It is. A lot actually. Although depends of what you want. If, in your game, there is a necessity of saving each aspect of the map, then it's really hard to do, specially if it's a sandbox with the possibility to change the environment. Imagine the game Minecraft in 2d (e.g Terraria).

It can be much easier if you just need to keep the generation temporarily. Summing up, The generation itself is hard, but totally doable for someone with some average knowledge about it. It all depends on the purpose of your game.

I understood. What the program do you use to make pixel art? I use Photoshop CS6

When I have a more solid state of the game I'll release the demo for valuable feedbacks

awesome looking forward to it keep up the good work.

• . Foxley

Sometimes I use gimp, sometimes Ps CS6. For pixel art, both are great.

Thanks man ^^

• looking forward to it good work

• Sci fi horror metroidvania

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)